The William W Stickney Suite
In the third-floor suite, you'll never have to get out of bed to enjoy the view of Okemo Mountain.
The Suite has a romantic bedchamber with four-poster queen-size bed, down comforter and plush pillows.
Relax after an active day in the two-person aqua-massage tub under the skylight, curl up by the corner stove, or relax in the sitting room with its Vermont-style window and cable television with DVD and VCR. A private bathroom with shower adjoins the whirlpool alcove.
Click here to check availability.
Features and amenities
In the Bed Chamber . . .
In the Sitting Room . . .
- Queen-size four-poster bed
- Vermont Castings Gas Stove
- Wicker dressing table with mirror and bench
- Large console table with clock radio
- Bed-side floor lamps
- Walk-in closet (iron and ironing board)
Also . . .
- Cable TV with VCR and DVD player
- Small Refrigerator (ice is available from your innkeeper)
- Large console table with lamp
- Chaise longue
- Rocking chair and wing chair
- Side table and floor lamp
- Thermomasseur Tub for Two
- Silky microfiber robes with soft combed terry cloth lining
- Bath with shower
- Hair Dryer, ironing board and iron
- Greenwich Bay toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bath soap, hand soap
- Evening turndown service with fine chocolate truffles
"This is not our first time at the Inn, but it is our first time in The Suite. So beautiful - And the ambience is elegance extraordinare - relaxing hot tub - Cathy and Jim are the best hosts ever - Can't wait to return!" - S&D J, NY
"My husband surprised me with a trip to Vermont for our anniversary.
What a wonderful surprise! We walked up this large amount of stairs to what I am calling
'Paradise'. The hot tub, sky lite, and fireplace were just the beginning. It was so romantic!
Our day began with a delicious breakfast from Jim and Cathy and it ended with
a hot bath in that huge hot tub, and very eager to wake up early and do it all over again.
The Governor's Inn is definitely someplace we will take a trip to again.
The hospitality, detailed decorations, warm-hearted staff and owners have made this
a wonderful experience and an amazing anniversary." - C&D, NJ