The Suite has a romantic bedchamber with four-poster queen-size bed, down comforter and plush pillows.
Relax after an active day in the two-person aqua-massage tub under the skylight, curl up by the corner stove, or relax in the sitting room with its Vermont-style window and cable television with DVD and VCR. A private bathroom with shower adjoins the whirlpool alcove.
Features and amenities
In the Bed Chamber . . .
In the Sitting Room . . .
- Queen-size four-poster bed
- Vermont Castings Gas Stove
- Wicker dressing table with mirror and bench
- Large console table with clock radio
- Bed-side floor lamps
- Walk-in closet (iron and ironing board)
Also . . .
- TV with VCR and DVD player
- Small Refrigerator
- Large console table with lamp
- Chaise longue
- Rocking chair and wing chair
- Side table and floor lamp
- Thermomasseur Tub for Two
- Silky microfiber robes with soft combed terry cloth lining
- Bath with shower
- Hair Dryer, ironing board and iron
- Greenwich Bay toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bath soap, hand soap